All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Rochester, NY today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.