Damage Caused by Water in Greater Rochester
Flood damage can deal a serious blow to your property. Intense flooding slow operations for several weeks. If you run a store front, even a little damage could wound your organization’s reputation. The quicker you take care of water damage in your commercial property, the more quickly you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services works with businesses all over the Greater Rochester, NY area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Storms
There are many ways your storefront can be exposed to water damage. Damaged equipment such as washing machines may flood. More artificial reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Issues like these can begin small. However, the water damage could spread throughout your storefront and generate worsened problems from mold patches.
Water damage found in commercial buildings may also come from local overflow of from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Greater Rochester may cause flooding for residential and business property owners. Just like appliance floods, water damage from natural causes may result in mold issues if neglected.
Flood Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a variety of services such as water damage evaluation and removal. Based on the scale of your property, Paul Davis technicians can dry stained surfaces such as walls. We also clean and sanitize items such as linens. Left untreated, severe water damage might leave mold behind.
Our Flood Mitigation Technicians Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as documents
- Removing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- Our staff answers and works quickly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to fix water damage in your business in as little as three days.
- We are qualified – After 50 years in service and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis can handle your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can talk to your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Greater Rochester Paul Davis franchise today!